Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 3 Stylish Celebrities of 2010

As I look back over 2010, there are a few celebs that I admit gave me a little style envy. They always seemed to just pull of a look that made such a stylish statement. My faves include:

Rihanna- She is so versatile and doesn't mind taking risks. Always staying ahead of the fashion trends, she still remains true to her authentic style. Over-the-top, glamorous and totally orginal.




Halle Berry- Still a classy bombshell who will never age. She wears her clothes well and always looks effortlessly chic, very relaxed and confident.



Zoe Saldana- A very feminine, flirty yet sophisticated look. Whether it's a body hugging dress or romantic ruffles, Zoe just always seems to get it just right.



These are my top 3 celebrities, who would you add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment